A sunny good morning . After only 4 months of blogging I have received this award by Reflections and Nightmares- Irene A Waters (writer and memoirist). I am totally blown away by this. Thank you Irene. Here is a bit more about this award:
http://irenewaters19.com/2014/01/17/the-sunshine-award/There are rules for this award:
Directions for you to accept the Sunshine Award
To accept this award, the awardee must do the following:
- Display the Award on your Blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
- Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award – “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write 10 interesting things about you
Well 10 interesting things about me.
1. I love photography with a passion
2. I love to use my hands – knitting, sewing, crocheting, beading.
3. I live in Hastings, NZ with my second husband and two teenage children
4. I spent 15 years abroad in England and Austria.
5. My first husband was Austrian and is the father of my two children.
6. I am always forgetting where I put things so am constantly on the search for scissors, pens, needles ….
7. I love looking at other people’s works of art. They inspire me.
8. I am proud of my two children doing so well in their high school exams.
9. I have discovered that I love blogging and consider those who follow my blog my friends. Now I can say that I have so many international friends.
10. I originally trained as a nurse, specialising in orthopaedics in Auckland, NZ.
Here are my nominees:
I hope these nominees don’t mind. It is one way I have to thank you bloggers for all your support as I learn my way through the blogging sphere. I have only just learnt how to do ping backs. I am also humbled by all those liking my blog. So thank you everyone.
Here are some of the banners you can use.