Good morning from a wet and miserable Hastings day. Yesterday was at least warmer and drier so I headed to the beach to take some photos. I got to see at least 4 different birds, a couple of which are native, with one on the endangered list. So I was happy. Those photos will be posted at some stage.
Then last night I played around with the apps on my iPad. This acorn photo was first edited on Snapseed, and then with ArtworkHD to get this as a cartoon like image.
Then this image was edited in several apps. Firstly Snapseed, then Distressed FX, and finally Aviary to get the glow.
This last image of the fallen leaves was edited in Snapseed to really emphasise the veins of the leaves. Then I did the final edit in Waterlogue. As you can see the process of the transformation is also shown. I am not sure what happened there. Maybe it is the way it was imported into Lightroom. But it is interesting to read.
This is for Sally’s challenge at Lens and Pens by Sally. This is where we use our mobile phones or tablets to create our images.
I will be visiting my reader later, I have my acrylic painting class today.
Thanks for visiting.