This is a fun challenge from Steve
- Create a new post showing the original
- What edits have you made?
- What software/techniques have you used?
- Link back to the current week’s page
So the top image is my original looking up at a seagull on a tarpaulin.
First I edited it with Snapseed with the drama filter and HDR
Just for a bit of colour.
Then I played around with Photoscape.
First I added a backlit filter.
Then added a watercolour pencil filter. Too light and not enough definition.
So then I added a pen filter. Still not enough for my liking.
So some more backlit filters.
So let me know which is your favourite version.
Actually it is has been a bird theme week for me. And just to prove that birds are around me, yesterday we had a visit from a mother duck and her 10 babies. A long way from Cornwall Park. Unfortunately we were too busy trying to catch them instead of taking photos. It took about a couple of hours. We caught about 7 of the ducklings but the mother duck kept flying around getting distressed and the other 3 ducklings kept going around in circles in the shrubbery. In the end the ducklings we had caught were put in an empty rabbit hutch and the neighbour came back a couple of hours later to find the mother duck by the hutch with her 3 lost babies. So they were all then caught and taken back to the park, which I might add is a couple of kilometers away. 😀
Just to show Steve I was thinking of his theme last week which was walking. – the final edited version of my photo last week.
Thanks for visiting.